Friday, March 25, 2005

Tire

Kinda tire today..finally I feel sleepy…

Was waken by a call early this morning…Umi called me early in the morning…telling me that she maybe not be able to work today as she vomited twice….she said if she can vomit the 3rd time she will go to work and she finds going to the doctor very troublesome…my mind thinking..vomit the 3rd time still wanna go work ahz? Then she continued and say if she can vomit the 3rd time then she will feel better….!?!?

Aniwae she call moi a few times…and I knew that she cant go to work…for a few years she hasn’t get any mc…she is a good staff…

Sales still not good today..hai…getting sadder as days go by….

Clean up the shop again today…working alone a actually not bad…no1 to disturb ya…can do lotsa cleaning up…heez…

Finally time to close up…Max called up…and say that he din drive today…and I got the hint~ drove down to toa payoh hub centre there and waited for him with the help of steven guiding moi to toa payoh..

Then change to Max drive…we sent steven and his little boi back home…and I called Jason and kyu and they came down meet us for a drink at bukit batok…near bbdc there…and while they tok…moi nearly dozed off….super tire today…

Max drove them back after that…then drove himself home…and me took over the car and drove back home…

Tire…gonna bang on to my bed now..goodnite~


No comments: