Thursday, March 10, 2005

Best Friends?

Was listening to Class 95 last nite…the songs on Class 95 are always so beautiful…its nice to listen when u r alone on ur room…the feeling is indifferent…There a topic on Class 95 last nite…The topic was “Izzit okay If ur partner got a best friend of the opposite sex?” The DJ got lotsa response from ppl via sms, email and calls…

Of cos there are different responses from the ppl out there…

There r ppl who said there is definitely no best friends in the opposite sex…There is definitely a party that is feeling special for him/her… I used to believe it when some1 told me that and from that dae I began to stay away from my freinz and buddies from the opposite sex…And of cos my freinz are sad and some even angry…I’m sorry guys…Im really sorry…Im glad that u all still want me back and forgive moi…and always there to pull me up when im down…always there at my lowest point instead of that some1….nothing I can say to tell ya all how I reali appreciate U guys…U all r awesome~!!!! =)

There are ppl who said its okay…provided that their partners bring them along when they go out with his/her best frienz…Some said that they are totally comfortable with it….Some said unless they know their partner’s best freinz…Some said they trust their partner and there is limit to best freinz…..etc etc etc…

Personally I feel we should trust our partner…Maybe best if any outing can bring ur partner along so that ur best frien and ur partner know each other…let ur partner know wat u all are doing…let there not be wary…And most impt…dun make ur best frien the most impt person than ur partner…discuss things with ur partner instead with ur best frienz…Cos it will be sad that things that u tell or discuss with ur best frien u dun tell ur partner then wat ur partner position then?If that’s the case be ya best frein even better right?Although all the about I said are wat I feel it should be…but to trust some1 I love now is something I cant do now…u guys who are close to me know…Honestly I dunno how to build trust when my trust is being broken countless times….I reali dunno how to…sometimes I feel its not okay….but think of myself..i have so many wonderful guy frienz around moi…helping moi…pulling moi up when I need them…Guess human are selfish…want the best of both world…Im so afraid of love now…the hurtful feelings has drained me out…

My head spinning again……Its still bugging me…

Aniwae yest was just a normal dae…went to work…sales was not too bad compared to last 2 daes….Moi bought travel insurance for my parents…Costing moi $123…They are flying off this evening…Hope mummy’s stomach will not pain any more and have an enjoyable trip…Hope they have fun over at aust and hope my cousin will take good care of them…=) ~Moi will be praying for them~

An uncle yest came and change his reading glasses lenses...after he left..he called up the shop and ask if he can drive me home... -_-" with reading power of around +1.25 he is over 40 yesr old already....Do i look so old or there a chinese saying that says "old Cow eat new grass??" opps..think i am getting bad... =P aniwae politely told him my frien is fetching moi home so no need to trouble him…. -_-”

After work…helped Max (my insurance agent) to pretend as a buyer to his seller’s house and look at his house in tampines with Jason and gf…afer that acc him to put flyers into ppl letter box…cos he got no pay cheq for the pass 3 months…Went to changi village to makan…OoOo…the fried kwek tiao nice~!!the fried carrot cake also nice..Yummy~!smell nice…guess wat…saw 1 very sweet and pretty ah gua…WoW…she is really pretty and sweet…*drooolll*….muhaha….

Hua called moi asking moi wanna go genting on the 24 th of this month or not…hmm…actually I would like to…but gotta work…and with rui wen they all…dunno feel kinda weird…heez..maybe I dunno them well…hai..dunno lar..think abt it later..

Today moi on leave…purpose is to study...

No comments: