Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Monday blue

It’s the starting of the week~heez…I feel im getting better and better~heez..and Bear feel it too~!heez…HapPy HaPpY HaPpY~!!

Went to work as usual today then went to sch in the afternoon..today lesson change to lab…cos the Lecturer asked Kim Leng to come to our class to give a demo on the MYBO..heez…I dunno wat he is toking actually maybe partly cos I havnt do the assignment and partly I know if any thing I always got ken and him to help moi!!heez..hor ken??heez.. =P

Went to meet bear in sch during break and after class and he praised my hair!!!!heez~!HapPy hApPy HaPpY!! And dun think u r the oni 1 praise moi hor~ my colleague also got praise and the uncle in the other shop also praise nice…muhaha…But there are a few also say not much diff…sobz…=(

Today is the 1st dae that David’s mum come down to work…she brought us food~ =) and she asked moi to order David contacts…-_-”After work brought her to the bus stop and show her the correct bus stop to take bus and go home…Today sales was bad…a very quiet dae… but tons of edging waiting for moi to edge…moi slowly edge the lens but cant finish…gotta continue tmw~ =)

Guess wat??I received a bear from Kevin…heez…and he got the text book that I have been searching for….he got it for me today!!!heez…SooOOoo Sweet~! Thanx…ya make my day~!

Oh ya..think Jie today also very happy hor??Think he gonna get diabetes…heez…cos Irene called him to ask him wat he is doing and he happy like bird~!!heez…can feel ur happiness Jie..heez..

Lotsa ppl online today…heez…dunno y…

Bear and I are discussing whether to put a chatterbox into our blog or not..heez…

Test is coming this Friday..im scare…and assignment not done yet..sob…im scare…


Guess wats inside? Posted by Hello


DaTang~! Looking for me? =P Posted by Hello


I'm Out~!! heez~ Posted by Hello


Am i Cute??Hug me~heez.. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. these pics r very nicely done.. machiam those posted on Ebay auctions for sale =D