Thursday, March 17, 2005

She die on me...

Tire…my eyes were kinda swollen today…my eyes are filled with red veins…

Its kinda bad dae today…

Already made a date with Max to bring my car to the doctor tmw morning…but she just can't wait and die on me tonite…just as I leave Ginza carpark…and with Jason..kyu..steven and wife and 2 kids..in my car…and she just make me embarrassed like that…=(

Jason immediately called Max to come down and save moi..and I immediately called up the number that the garage pasted on my daddy’s car wind screen…an uncle pick up the call.. I intro myself and he immediately rem my daddy and my daddy’s car and wats model is that…told him my problem…and he told me maybe the gear box gone case…and to change to a 2nd hand 1..may cost ard $600…hai…here it goes again…im gonna jobless liao and god still wanna dig more money from me…

BEAR!!!Guess I cant go KTV…and clubbing liao…and gotta eat cheaper food liao…heez…

Guess wat I throw soooo many rubbish on to my daddy’s car that now I gotta transfer my rubbish to Max’s car…so pai seh…

Max and kyu and I followed the tow truck in his car where Jason sit in the tow truck with the uncle…

The uncle parked my daddy’s car outside the garage…and left…and we checked everything that I need to take had been taken off and went off with Max to bukit batok coffee shop to have some thing to eat and drink…

We are toking our life and wat had happened…Every1 has their own problems…Guess as we grow older problems gets more and more and more complicated…As we tok…they r getting more and more depress…hai…I tried to cheered them up…though I seriously need some1 to cheer moi up too…=)

Bear msg moi y not home yet…I replied him…thanx Bear~! And next come in another msg from him which I tot its from bear…nothing much abt his msg actually…

Then Max sent me home..and even helped me to carry all my rubbish up to my house…reali appreciated that…

Max is sick..hope he can get well soon…reali appreciate his help….

I’m tire…guess tonite that’s all ba…=)

No comments: