Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sad...

Feeling kinda down today…

It’s a quiet dae in the shop…Jason is on mc today…but kinda busy upstairs these daes…seem that feng sui has changed…sales for upstairs better than downstairs…maybe because David’s mum come and “pull up the sales”?

She came down today to deliver some contact lenses that her frein ordered…and I joked with her that since she came the sales for upstairs went up~she brought luck to the shop upstairs… immediately she said…”ya..cos I pray for the shop upstairs…the shop upstair is blessed…u see last time other places 1 not doing very well…oni this shop…” -_-“ how will u feel when u heard that?? Both shop belongs to ur son leh…u mean the downstairs shop will be curse?? Hai….guess dun have any bad intention…its me that think too much…

Clearing up the shop today..but not much time to clear up as I gotta go to school to attend lecture today…gotta clear up and make sure everything is well b4 I leave…the dae is getting nearer and nearer…im sad…I have been with this shop for 5 years already…everything gonna end the dae I hand up my resignation letter…

Im scare actually…scare of the outside world…I have been so protected in there…Im scare I cant find a job…Im scare money not enuff…Im scare of ppl…Im scare of politics….guess I stop being a princess and walk out of it and see and face the world myself…daddy mummy buddies and freinz cant always be there to catch me when I down…Guess I mention b4…my yi lai xing too great…Im scare….

Bear gave me a beri good suggestion…to treat my colleagues on my last dae…heez..then they happy and I will be happy too…and I will receive warm wishes too…guess wat…so coincident that that bitch off that dae too~

Actually…leaving there is better for everybody…better for me…better for him and her…and better for the bitch….

I’m just a pass-by in their life…to add some colours in their life…maybe some dull ones… =/ im sorry…esp to her…we have been once very close sisters…but some how things turn sour which I dunno why…and u treated me harshly…and dun blame me for treating u the same cos I tried to endure and tried to make up with ya…but u insisted to be harsh towards me and forced me not to forgive ya…till today u r still harsh towards me…forgive me for calling ya bitch…cos I reali got enuff of ur nonsenses…I maybe childish…but u r not that mature either…stop being petty… Still…I gotta thanx ya for the wonderful memories we once had…

To the guy who keep booming my fone these daes…If I gonna change number..that is becos of U!!!!!!! Im bathing when ur 1st msg come in…and not long after ur 2nd msg came in…ur msg made me like a baddie that dun even wanna help a helpless person and that U~! If u can afford to drive and speed…and ganna caught and why do u need to borrow money from me?? I replied out of politeness and make myself not being a baddie… And mind U…U r the 1 borrowing from me…Y r u bugging me and making my fone explode????????? Im irritated by ur behavior~!! U think I so bloody free izzit? I got tons of assignments to rush…rush to and from work and school…Im so pissed off that I walked down to my market there to find the atm to transfer the money to ya at ard 1am at night! I would rather transfer thru atm than see ya honestly…that’s y I asked for ya account number…a simple msg to inform and to stop ya from harassing my fone that I transferred the funds…and straight after that 5 calls from ya…which I cant be bother to ans…U should know y….and next come a msg…asking moi out for lunch this Sunday?? Excuse me…I tot U r broke till gotta keep beeping my fone…now ya asking for lunch??? Im sorry for being so hash in my blog here….cos Im reali pissed off by u~!!!!!!!!!argh!

I miss Daddy Mummy…hope they r fine….they r coming back already…cant be notti anymore liao….

Time to end my stupid dae…


No comments: