Sunday, March 06, 2005

In Pain

Im in pain now…Sobz…guess my wisdom tooth underneath my gum is playing tricks on moi again..Went for an x-ray last year and the dentist said that there is no need to remove the wisdom tooth since it will not grow out…it kinda big op if I wanna remove it…with those stitches….wahhh~~think of it makes my hair stands…PaIn~! :’(

Today kinda quiet in the shop till last min there groups of customers flooding in…so sales was still not to bad today…heez…as usual I will be in the shop doing edging…heez…Lucky still got some sms to accompany moi...heez…thanx to those who smsed moi…heez…

No 1 online now….sob…all are out…hmm…tmw gotta do lotsa things…gotta do my hair~then buy my book…wanna study abit if can or do my assignments as Friday got test sob…and I know nuts abt the module….heez…gotta copy from…eh….heez~lalala~

Went to a coffee shop above my nearby market there to have my dinner with daddy mummy after my work…EeeEeEe…the food is horrible today~!!! And middle of our meal it rains~! -_-”

Ken chosen quite a nice song “the reason” to put in his blog but too bad its a .asf file so maybe cant…heez…sorry~! Im asking moi IT expert to help ya now..heez…

Wahh…some1 suaning moi that I cannot sleep all I wan…idiot..i know who u r~! hump! Maybe becos ya sleep too much that’s why…………..lalala~~ =P

Thanx to moi IT expert moi blog nice nice…heez…though its still kinda plain..haha…sometimes simple is good…heez…

Hmm..can see that I writing my blog from nobody online till there slowly ppl online…muhaha…

Im still in pain now..sob…

It’s a busy dae for moi tmw~~!!! ^^



No comments: