Saturday, March 19, 2005

Mind Your Own Business~MYOB

Guess wat..Im in nus now…hai…got force myself to finish up my MYOB…cos deadline is on Monday…din write my blog for 2 daes?heez..neglected it liao…

Hmm…today sales not very good though…serve several cust but mostly kinda on budget constraint…some find it too ex…hai…im tire and spent so much time on them in the end din buy…there a couple came in quite late…wanna ask abt progressive…but maybe its late liao umi kinda dun wanna put in effort like that…instead wanna close up quickly…hai…dunno lar…I’m just so tire…

Yest sales not too bad…cos got 1 uncle that always treat moi food 1 came and made a progressive…heez…he made $1050 worth of spec…hmm..i will never buy such expensive spec I guess….uncle dote on his daughter very much too…bought a lexus for his daughter wor…(his daughter younger than me wor….I also wan!!!muhaha…) aniwae he stayed for quite awhile in the shop and chat with moi…heez…

Went for class after that…moi eyes beri red…sob…maybe lack of rest ba…took a pic with ken but moi not nice…so deleted away…haha…

Went to nus to study again…lotsa ppl yest nite…went home quite early and do my MYOB…

Open my MYOB and blurr….totally blurr…dunno how to do actually…serve moi right ba…din listen carefully to wat kim leng said during the lesson…(aniwae no 1 understand wat he toking…and my frein say he even teach wrongly…heez…) do till quite late at nite…cant wake up in the morning…heez…

Today office accountant Irene came down and make spec for his son…then she asked moi izzit true moi wanna leave…im shock…how she know…she din wanna tell moi…im suspecting Lynes told her…aniwae heck care..she will know it sooner or later..

Max has being behaving weird these daes…keep msging moi…moi gotta find ways to reply his msg….I’m not ready…and I not emotionally stable yet…I dunno wat I wan….I need freinz…Im glad I have a few freinz that always willing hear moi complain…hear moi feelings…advise and comfort and support me..thanx guys~! =)

Gotta do my MYOB liao…after this assignment gotta rush for commercial law assignment liao..sianz..after that…I will be gone from the shop…I kinda sad…sad that moi no money…sad abt the shop…I gonna miss the fun there…but leave also good...reali can't stand the bitch there...


No comments: