Monday, March 07, 2005

New Look~!

Woke up kinda early to accompany daddy mummy to bugis…its madness there today..and I drove them to bugis there…the cars were all queuing from the express way to little India…OMG~

So I drove to Waterloo street there and find a wulu centre to park…but we are not the oni ones there…there are lotsa cars there waiting too…we spent most of the time turning round and round to look for car park…but at last we manage to find 1 slot and park…yeppie~!

Then acc daddy mummy go temple bai bai..then went to nearby coffee shop to eat cos rushing to meet bear at betok to do my hair…

While we are eating..bear call moi…he asked me can go next week or not…cos he got something URGENT on! Then as I ask…he told moi becos of Irene!!!muhaha…

BEAR 重色轻友!!!!!!!!I will never forget that!!hump!!!Say u sure wun重色轻友…but…hai…aniwae who ask moi is ur mei mei..forgive ya ba…muhaha….

Then we argreed to go on the next week end…when I told mummy that her face immediately turned black and insist that I cut today!! So bo bian..hai…and we went to few shopping centre to see got any saloon that attract us…walked past afew but non attracted us…so mummy ask moi to go back to maybe westmall or lot 1 to cut…and I agreed…on the way back to the car..daddy spotted a saloon that just opened…and asked me to go and have a look…and I went and see…not too ad the place…so moi decided to give this new hair saloon a try…went in there ard 3pm…daddy mummy leave moi there and they went out…

Guess wat~!? The whole thing finish around 10pm plus~!!!Fawaahhh…Moi sit there till backside pain sia….but the lady that helped moi to do the rebonding is very patient and careful…but rebonding is painful~~!!!! The time and and pain and the money is the price to pay for moi beauty~!!!muhaha…

And I gotta sayang Kevin…cos he waited for moi from 7pm till my hair is done..actually wanted to go nite safari…but….im so sorry~!!! Really appreciate that… =)

Actually wanna dye moi hair..but think my parents and Kevin gotta wait till 12 plus then go home liao…heez…

After my hair…we went to Boat Quay to have dinner~!Some Indonesian Restaurant and eat seafood…hmm..the TOuFu is nice~!!!YuMmmY~!heez..opps…

It’s a new week tmw….this week many things gonna happen…lady boss coming to start work tmw…hai~ and thur im on leave to study for test…and gotta fetch daddy mummy to the airport…they are going to aust for 17daes~!heez…then fri got test…sob…

To some1…Im still angry hor…hump!!!dun think u treat moi 1 meal I will forgive ya! U better treat ur mei mei better~!!!!!hump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(


Its we again~! Posted by Hello



Someone bullying moi~!!! Help~! Posted by Hello

No comments: