Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Soul Mates?

Guess wat? Tonite topic on Class 95 is wats ur definition of soul mate or wats a soul mate and do u think there is something as soul mates??

A person whom 1 can share everything…can feel each other even they are far from each other… people who loves each other…someone who u are very close with…whom u can trust…someone whom u share ur troubles and happiness…some1 that u can tell things openly….even ur parents…some1 that can endure ur nonsense….some say he dun believe…cos no1 will fully understand each other…some say its some 1 that u can have sex with… -_-“

The above are wat some callers said and some ppl sms in…

I feel soul mates are some 1 that will connect U and the person…U can feel wats the person thinking even the person dun speaks when u look into his/her eyes…and feels his/her love…some 1 whom ya share ur troubles and happiness with…and kinda connect each other when we r away~when the hearts connect~!

Slept till 12 plus on Sunday…actually wan to wash daddy car in the morning…then afternoon go have lunch with my frien…but all gone becoz I woke up late…and im kinda lazy to wash the car cos its hot and if I gonna wash..i will be strengthless to go out after that…slacked at home before I went out…was playing with snowie…and realized that his body full of blood sucker~!!!!maybe I should say infested!!!i spent the whole afternoon plucking out the bugs on his body..but never seem to finish then I bring him to bath…stuck inside the bath room for hours..trying to scratch his bugs off…although got rid of most of them but still cant get rid of all...think thats the best I can do…gonna buy the medicine and apply on his body liao I think…Guess wat..Bear wait for moi below my house..heez..sorry Jie~! We head down to IT fair at suntec city around maybe 5 plus?

The carpark in suntec was full…but I was lucky enuff that got 1 uncle pointed out to me that he is coming out and asked moi to wait for him..heez…and we got a carpark space!!walked to the conventional hall…and its madness there!!!its pack like hell there…and ppl keep stepping onto my slippers~!!! >:( I saw lotsa gargets I wanna buy!!!! Mini I-pod~ Digi Cam ~Speakers ~Woofers ~Wah…there are just too many thingy there…lotsa cheap deals~ Guess U must have something in mind that u wanna buy then u can go there and take a look or else there r just too many thing there…But for moi…moi planning to buy a sub woofers that’s y…we go ard comparing the woofer price and quality… there r as cheap as $28 for a sub woofer and 2 speakers…we walked to creative..and saw few stylish sound system…I was attracted by it..heez…then we walked to other counters and see see look look…Lotsa brands and style and prices…we walked and walked and gonna give up and decide on which 1 to buy and we saw ALTEC LANSING~! Tell ya all…I dunno wat brand is that actually…muhaha…but Bear told me its a very good brand specialize in sound system…and we walked in to test the system…and I was attracted to the THX system…there is 2 colours…black and white…it powerful and nice…after some introduction from the saleman…we walked away to consider….and dunno y I am so attracted by the ALTEC LANSING system…maybe cos it has THX system in it mar…but its not cheap…its 1 of the highest price sound system we saw…I was thinking that since I am always with my comp when I am home y not buy something nice and powerful to pamper myself…heez..(daddy mummy sure will kill me if I told them I got such an expensive system..heez…) btw the system cost me 200 bucks…heez…and I choosen the white 1…though I am afraid that it will turn yellow…but its class just keep calling out to me “pick me pick me!!!” heez…and the guy assure us that its using piano body to make so it wun turn yellow…heez…so I trusted him…

After that we went to Riverside point Indonesian Restaurant to eat with Hua and Janice…hmm..abt last week I just went with my family and Kevin there to eat after moi hair cut..heez… but bear and moi dunno the route to there and we spent abt an hour turning around Singapore to go to reach our destination…-_-“ We order the same food that I had last week…heez..but the fish was much much smaller…and we ordered 2 tou fu…The fish was damn fishy…yuck~! I hate things that are fishy…guess wat..the whole fish was finished by hua…heez…but the tou fu was still as good though it look smaller to me…heez…

Carrying our stomach we walked to the G-Max area…Janice keep wanting to take a ride on the G-Max…but Hua dun wan…its kinda expensive..$30/person for a approximate 3 min ride…which will swing ya high into the sky and up and down and up and down for several times…but too bad Janice was wearing mini skirt that nite so din fly up~! Heez.. Went to the pub..China one…and play pool…As Janice friend, Tiffany was inside….we started a pool table too and play…the place was classy and the pool table are all very shiny and smooth…and we expected it to be quite ex…played till ard 1…the pub gonna close…so we prepare to pay up and go…but Tiffany friend who is maybe the manager of the pub say we need not pay and even polity send us off…

Home sweet home after that…

And I spent the whole nite fixing up my system…heez…was so happy and excited..but guess wat…while I was listening to the wonders of this sound system then the right speaker become silent…tried rewiring and pluck and replug again..but still cant…too tire and went to bed ard 4 plus…sianz…

Was late for work today…even though I drove to work…Jason must be thinking that I drove still can late…hai~

We gave Max a surprise today~! I washed his cigarette box and bring out wrapping papers and bought some ribbons to wrap his cigarette box…Jason wrote a small little note and I got a cigarette and put inside his cigarette box..Jason wrapped the cigarette box and soon we realized that Max will immediately know wat is it…and we wrapped the whole present with layers of newspaper…and put it into a big carton filled with magazines to make it feel heavy~! =P

Max reached the shop ard 2pm…(its time for my class…) and he bought my fav thingy!!!Cake~!!!heez..HaPppPPY~!! Jason gave him his big surprise and when he open till the end…he was bewilded…I cant explain his reaction…I dunno is he happy or not…but a face full of qnstions…or maybe he read Jason’s little note which has some meaning for him…which he feels disturb…aniwae…after the “surprise” I ate 2 pieces of cakes b4 I go to sch~!heez….

Lesson was quite alright today…moi din fall asleep..maybe there too many things to copy…and there is an extra lesson on thur…kinda short handed that dae…dunno wanna go or not…

Went and collect my mummy pendant in clementi b4 I went back to shop after my lesson…heez..

Today sales was quite alright…not very good but not beri lousy too…heez…

Heard from Jason that Lynes is quiting…

Guess wat…Today Jason and I closed slightly later and there is a call ard 9.20pm..and I tot its upstair called down to check if we had finish…and guess wat..its that uncle~!!!!OMG….I Hate it man….He keep toking to me on the phone despite moi keep telling him that I am busy closing up…keep telling moi some hair standing thingy…argh~!! I am too eager to hang up his phone that I forgotten to lie to him that “I’m Married!” so that he will let me off…Hai..uncle ahz uncle…I can be ur daughter liao leh…pls let me off…Im so scare of phone calls now that I dun even dare to ans the phone at all…when Jason is not ard I have to change my voice to ans calls….I hate it man!!! HeLp~!!!! I must rem next time when I ans ur call I MUST lie to ya that “I’M MARRIED!!!” argh~! :(

Sent Jason home on my way home…and on the way pump petrol…the petrol station uncles are so friendly…heez…cos mi cute mar!! =P haha..kinda BHB…

My sis cooked moi a simple meal…its great~!!!yummy~!

I miss Daddy Mummy..though they r naggy sometimes…but still I miss them…hope they r well…and enjoying themselves in aust~!

Guess wat Kenneth’s mummy saw his blog and say I’m pretty~!!!!hahaha…HapPPY HapPpPy HapPpPpPY~~!!!! =P

Oh ya..Ken ahz..U better eat ur meals on time ahz..U r not moi leh…my meals are irregular but I din skip wor…although sometimes I do too… heez~

Last but not Least gotta sing a birthday song for some1 birthday fall on this dae~!

HapPY BiRthday to U… HappY BirthDaY to U…HappY BirThday To WiLsOn~!!HappY BiRthDaY To You~!!! Wish ya all the best for ya future endeavors~!! =)

Okay..its time to go to bed now…heez… =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He heard the birthday song.
A :) from him.

Thank you