Friday, March 04, 2005

Time Flies~

Hands with little cuts now…which itch abit…The container that filter the edging water into another container was overflow when I started to edge the 1st pair of lens…it was too late when I realized…the carpet on the floor was flooded with water…

The muddy powder residue was blocking the water from flowing..hence the water flows out…spent the whole afternoon scooping the water and the muddy powder stuff out into a pail…luck a guy from a neighboring shop helped me to pour the water away…and I took the filter container to the toilet to wash~I wonder when will the water on the carpet dries up…will the furniture spoilt?

My daddy and mummy and sis are in to a quarrel now…which I reali dunno how to solve…I sandwich in between…and I hope my sis daddy and mummy will throw away all the unhappiness and back to our happy family again…

Some 1 commented on my palm today..he said that I have lotsa worries lotsa things on my mind…and he commented that I am a person that yi lai xing very strong…which I find he was correct…

Today some 1 asked me how old am i…I thought for it awhile then I slowly said “23 this year” I suddenly feel super old~!!!reali old…time flies….as we blink…we will reach the 30 mark very soon….scary~~and I have not achieve anything yet!!! =(

Bear told me not to be superglue…but he is telling me that he might be 1…when a person love the other person more…then person who loves more will tends to be superglue…

some1 juz warn me...asking moi to sit beside him if i dun concentrate he gonna pinch me...if i dun listen he gonna pull my hair...if i sms in class he gonna pull my eye...fawahhh~~~


Super tire today….but dunno y still so active now…heez..


No comments: