Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Art of War

Its a black day today...

Wanted to go ktv with xiong they all...but in the end back out as i feel drain...tire...

Jason face is super black today...he said he is vex...and he got lotsa things to think and to do...but i see him playing his n-gage...He said david dun mind hiring his gf over to help out since we are short handed...I know he wanted his gf to come over and work with him very much...so that he can stick with her all the time..but i guess...it will not much of a help as both of them will be always out of the shop...or he is just paying her to sit there and look after the shop...aniwae...im too tire to bother so much....then oni thing is how am i going to tell him the big new when the time comes?he will hate me very much...

I am not being unreasonable or wat...just wanna get out of everything and led my own life...to get out of depression...

i have depress too much that i do not know how to heal myself back...i have been downing myself these daes to escape my feelings...i dunno wat to do...Lucky i got a group of supportive freinz... I Love U guys~!



I Love this pic...Cos we are pretty in it~heez~

Strawberries~! Posted by Hello

No comments: