Saturday, March 05, 2005

~See me Fly~

Worked alone again today…Was busy the whole dae…piles of spec awaiting for moi to edge since the place was flooded with water yest…

Kevin commented that my blog was full of depression…He said I should write something happier…heez…dun worry Im walking out it…=)

I sold 1 orbit sunglass to a china uncle today…heez…I din force the uncle to buy 1 wor…he tried it on himself and he asked me to adjust…and I told him that I can only adjust if he reali wants the sunglass…and he assured me that he wants the sunglass…heez~Yeah~!Out go 1 orbit sunglass~!heez~

When to sch at ard 7 plus…(my class starts at 7pm…heez~) cos there is a guy with -20.00 over degree wanna moi to help him change frame…and his frame broke so I gotta help him edge the lens…he commented that my jeans nice!!!!HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY!!

Oppss..wanna say sorry to Felix…sorry gotta cut ya off ur NZ line cos moi got some urgent stuff to order….and today kinda busy so din msg ya to call moi back…heez…hope ya feeling okay…u sound okay when I tok to ya…heez…

Daddy went and pick xiong and moi up from school and brought us to bukit timah to have my “dinner” heez…and my mummy commented that xiong is fatter than hua~!!!!muhaha…oppss…sorry~! XD

Btw Jie..Y my blog sometimes ply “I Believe” sometimes play “Canon D”??? hmm..nvm lar…I got the best of both worlds anyway..heez…

Guess some 1 bitching abt moi in his blog now…Idiot~!heez..oppss….better be good to ya or else u dun wanna study with mi…heez….

Tmw morning got lesson at 9am~!~!! Dun feel like going~ =P but gotta go library to borrow a book..heez..cos test coming~!!! =(

My freinz blogs are getting nicer and nicer…sob…and moi 1…still so plain…anyway im plain Jane mar… ^^

Gotta thanks xiong for beautifying my blog…heez…thanx~!!!HaPpY HaPpY hAppY~!

I got new music for my blog~!YeaH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY!!" -_-