Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cherish Her...

Im crying at this moment… Ken asked me izzit a habit or izzit becos I still cant let go? Maybe this has become a habit…

Y does he like to torment me like that? Pls let me off and let me led my life a proper 1…I have come so far to reach here…pls dun ruin it…cherish wat u have now…I reali hope u will stop and reali cherish wat u have…Cherish is something that u reali need to learn and to love a person whole heartedly is another 1….dun let urself regret 1 dae…but maybe u wun…cos ur dad is ur hero…haha…well done I should say…

Like wat ya said…so much has happened…I always hope that I can change ur heart 1 dae…but I failed…failed utterly…I jus hope the next ger will touch ya heart and change ya…and fulfill wat I cant…

U said most imptly for me to mature and grow up.... my idea of a relationship is still to perfect... in life many things are not perfect....

I fear…Fear of relationships…though sometimes I jus feel like jumping into another relationship so that I will feel love and I can totally get ya off my head…but I myself is unsure of wat I want…and I may hurt the person who truly loves me in the end…I reali dunno how to love now…wats love? Used to think its something beautiful…but its not so beautiful afterall….

I always tot that after Wanjun case u will cherish me…but u din….Those touching memories will still flash back to me…but as wat u said…it will just be memories…and slowly I will forget..maybe 1 dae when I am bathing and suddenly think of them or maybe not even…

You said that u hope after all we’ve been thru… and no matter how many times and things U’ve done to break my heart…. you hope i believe that U love me too….

If ya love me…then such things will not happen at all…and u will have cherished me…

Maybe like wat Bear had said…U do love me...but just that U can love many at the same time…this is wat I cant accept though I have learn to close 1 eye as our relationship goes by…but u cant expect me to close 2 eyes ba…

I always fear that ur best buddy will leave u 1 dae..and I always pray that it will never never happen…cos u always say that u dun have much freinz…and u always have 1 buddy to rely on…that’s him…but till today things has become to a stage that’s beyond salvage…Y do u have to chase ur freinz away like that?? Or do u think that those gals around you is enuff? Cherish wat u have…do not disturb those that u should not…

Im lucky to have reali true freinz around me…I reali love them…they are there for me when I am down…and never complain abt me being too “fan”…

The news reali shocked me…and hurt me…U will never know how pain it is…reali…but slowly I learned to accept the fact…I dun moan any more…but a friendship of so long that u forsake becos of the ger…it still sadden me…and now that u are writing this email to me to tell me this….wat is this??

U said i do not know how many times you want me back in ur life… how much u have missed me in fact… but u dare not commit urself…. Becos u r afraid u will hurt me again… and u really dun wanna see me hurt again…. Do not think u r happy with other gals just becos u SEEM happy…. Its bcos u can bring urself to hurt them but u can’t bring urself to hurt me again….. which is y when u said that if u become better one day… and if our love is still there…. u would like to make me a part of my life forever and give me the happiness that I deserve….

Wat abt her??? Doesn’t she deserved that too?? Aint she the one?

Be good to her…learn to love her whole heartedly…

I may have hear 1 side of the story…but if u dare to go out and ask any guys now with their gf that they truly love…If ur gf or ex-gf gonna be with ya buddy…can ya accept it?? No1 can accept it…even Jason…and oni you…will treat me like a parcel and throw me to other ppl…Even u dun love me…u dun need to ask other ppl to take me…I’m a human not a parcel or something else…I have feelings…so u cant blame allan for being crazy and sad and feel betrayed…

It’s the same for gers…Wanjun and Joycelyn used to be my freinz…we played and joked in sec sch time…but they rather ditch their bf to be with ya..and knowing I am with ya at that time…this is something that I will not forgive them…and I will never accept…I wun say whose fault it is now…it need 2 hands to clap…

Everyone knows that I love U more than U love me…and U urself told me abt it b4.…

Selling ur car now is a good idea..cos it reali contains the efforts and time we both had put in…get rid of the old memories and start afresh new memories with her ba…I dun understand y do u wan me to be the 1st gal to sit in ur new car??

Let her feel special…make her be the one…she will be touch….

Was reading the email over and over again…was guessing wat ya thinking…but this is something I will never know and I dun wanna know now…and I shall stop thinking of it any more..im tire of guessing…

U are with her now…yet u r writing this email to me…guess this is wat u do to me last time too…

I dunno izzit becos Jason told u the that Im leaving that’s Y u wrote me the email…If that the case then Allan’s prediction has come true…aniwae in any case…U should not have wrote me this email…I was affected awhile but not so much afterall…cos I have dropped so far till I reach the bottom maybe even have dug into the ground…till now…I am less affected by ya email…The person who will be much hurt and sad will be the her…U r her most impt person of her life now…U r once my most impt person…but u din know to cherish…I dun hate u…and I will never be…I will always wish ya all the best….rem…every1 wan the best for u…

Good Luck for ur papers...

被爱是幸福的。I long for that feeling….

Told Jason abt wat I intended to do end of this month…cos he was planning the roster and David called him with regards to the sales assistance position…I fear…I reali fear and drag till later part of the day then I told him that I wanna quit…the moment I told him..tears filled my eys…fearing of him giving moi a black face and scold moi….but he din…instead he gave me his blessing..and he agreed that this is a place that will keep hurting me…cos here connects him and me…he said its better for me..and I will heal faster…Later part of the tears were becos im touch by wat he said… =)

Suddenly I feel I leave will be better for her too…Cos I know how it feels…

Sales was quite bad today but not too bad for upstairs today…=)

I broke Kenneth spec…I terribly sorry ken…at nite he called me and tell me that god has gave him clue wat to do next…and becos I broke his spec…he got the ans…Im so sorry ken… =(

My daddy car seem to have problem…I dunno how to solve it…and guess wat..i parked too far in into the parking slot then the tree roots are very high up..and my daddy’s car bummer got crack and tore off abit..OMG~

It’s a black dae…


No comments: