Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Spinning

Mummy woke me up today…but before I wake up my head is spinning non stop already…the moment I woke up…my world is spinning non stop~!

Mummy asked me to call Mt. Elizabeth to make appointment for her scanning…maybe my head keep spinning and I dialed the wrong number and a guy picked up…and immediately I said sorry to him…

Tried to wake up and bath…but head keep spinning non stop and vomited a few times..its horrible~!!!yucks~!

Wanted to go work cos today Jason come back the 1st dae…scare he will find it messy and dunno wats going on…but my head just keep spinning non stop the world is turning~! Msged bear and asked him should I go work or go see doc?? But I know I cant work cos I cant even walk properly…

Guess wat..my Jie immediately come down and bring moi go see doc…heez…Thanx Jie~! But I ruin his dae..he actually full of life wanna go study 1..but I ruin his plan..sorry Jie…heez…we spent the whole morning at the polyclinic ( cos other clinic mc is not valid!) wait here wait there…then got to see the doc…told him abt my problem…and he checked moi and say that it maybe due to low blood pressure..not enuff sleep…and it maybe a symptom that I am going to have fever…he asked moi to rest for a dae and if I still not well come back and see him again…-_-”

After that we went down to the pharmacy to queue for medicine…wow long queue man..then I suddenly rem that I can at the same time ask the doc to refer moi to hospital to remove my moles~!heez..Yuppie~!went up to the doc again and he wrote a letter for moi to go to National Skin Centre to see doc…heez… and the appointment is next month~! Yeah and I will be mei mei~!haha~!

After all the stuff settle we went to teck whye coffeeshop to makan…heez…moi ate shredded chicken gou tiao..heez…not too bad…after that Jie acc moi home…and I bang on to my bed and sleep….sleep…sleep…and Jie outside my dinning hall “studying”(actually is sleeping too…muhaha…) then my cough woke me up…and not long after mummy come home too….and she brought things for us to eat…yummy~!

And moi starts to have fever….=( sob…and head keep spinning non stop~!!!!argh…can u imagine ur world keep spinning??

Think Jie also tire and he went back home to sleep..heez..Jie~!!!Thanx for taeking care of moi yoz~!!!heez…

Kevin wanted to visit moi in the afternoon..but moi looking sick and ugly so din let him visit moi..heez..sorry~! Gals are vain~! Heez..

Hope ya will be better tmw..or else guess Jason will be mad… =(

No comments: