Sunday, April 03, 2005

Last Day

Firstly I wanna apologize to Hua for not attending his birthday party…Im sorry~! =(
Still wanna wish ya have a sweet 23th birthday on the 11...wish ya all the best and all the best for ya future endeavors...=)

Yest was my last day of my burden…Asked to leave earlier for 2 hours as moi got something on…maybe I said at the wrong time when he and his GF was in bad mood over something small…He said okay to entertain me…

I ordered a pizza hut party meal for all of them…a treat for them to thank them…Jason and GF did not appreciate it…Steven still asked me to order more…

The food came and all gone….I have to prepare for them when they are gone…and when they are I have to invite several times for them to come and eat…brought 4 pieces for Umi and David’s mum…but they wan oni 2 piece as they are small pieces…come down and Jason brought 3 piece over for his father-in-law..but his father-in-law doesn’t like…so he took back and he eat them up himself…

After he finished he told me he gonna minus off half dae from me since I am leaving early…wat the hell? I oni asked for 2 hours off earlier…reali cant describe my anger that time….till now Im still angry…he is always trying to minus my off daes…keep asking my boss whether to minus my leave when I went to school for long hours…wat the hell…I am entitled to it kay…

I still acted happy and agreed to it though I am burning inside…all of them eat finish already and just all went away without clearing up the food…and I have to clear up for them…He minus half dae off from me…I should be gone by then….and he went off for abt an hour din come back….and I slowly lost my temper and shouted at Max and Steven asking them where is Jason…they went off knowing I am in a bad mood…and they come back and I shouted at them again…then Steven asked me to call Jason…and I called him and he finally came back…and I leave the shop with out any delay….

Still super angry with this useless bum that take advantage of me! U r just an optometrist! If u r not David friend…U think u will climb so high? U always think that u are very busy…u r always right…

Now just hope u will take care of the shop…and not keep running out of the shop for hours…and making urself super busy when u r not!

All the Best~! Not for U but for the shop…I slowly built this place up…Of cos I dun wan any thing to happen…and I sincerely wish all the best for the shop…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo JarNai,
It seems that you had a hell of a day (or at least I assume, as I still can't really catch what you are trying to express in your infamous "EN"lish) . Cheer up woman! as sch is ending soon.