Friday, April 08, 2005

YOU!!!!

You…You…YOU!!! My last dae of work YOU dun let me off still wanna minus off half dae away from me when I oni go off 2 hours earlier…Now I have realize that I am a sore in ur eyes huh…REM its not whether its the boss decision or not…COS YOU WANTED TO MINUS OFF AS MUCH OFF DAES I HAF AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!! SO THAT YOU WILL HAF MORE INCREAMENT RITE??? BLOODY IDIOT!!

And YOU!!! Wats the meaning of YOU stayed in the shop till 11pm at nite after work to clear the shop???????????????? When I am there that time YOU can’t clear mar??? AM I blocking YOU in some ways??? I AM hindering YOU izzit?? YOU can’t have the environment that YOU wanted izzit?? OR YOU ARE telling the whole world that I am untidy huh????? Y izzit when YOU r ALONE then YOU do such things??? Wanna clear away my things izzit? (but I cleared most of my things already…) AND YOU! OM SO WAT? I AM THE 1 KEEP CLEANING THE SHOP!!!! Let me tell YOU I have never seen YOU cleaning the display…the cardboards etc…The oni time YOU will clean oni when YOU enter the shop and just any how clean the display with a super wet cloth that YOU din even wanna use more strength to turn it drier….

And let me tell YOU…YOU are DOING wat YOU are suppose to do..YOU DUN need to announce to the whole world…YOU know?? But from wat I see…YOU are trying let the whole world know that YOU are a super hard working lad huh???? MOST impt to show the boss that YOU worked till super late hours to cleared up the mess I have left for YOU right?? LAME ASSHOLE…

YOU are making me more and more disgusted with your ways…. I always thought that YOU r a great guy…BUT till the LAST dae…YOU showed me that I’m BLOODY WRONG! Wat the Hell…

wayang = work when the boss is around...then let the boss know he's working very hard...but actually he's been slacking around

t(",t)

No comments: