Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Time to study hard~!

Listen to Class 95 is really nice…the songs at nite is so beautiful~

Din study much today…but I did start…start is good…heez…the weather these 2 daes simply good for sleeping…heez…dunno y sleep so much my eyes bags still din go away leh…sob…gonna eat more…but afternoon lazy to walk down to buy…and it wet outside~heez…ooppss…full of excuses…

Dunno y these daes lotsa strange number on my fone…esp got 1 msg from dunno who…even know my name and know that I got MA lesson tmw and remind me to go for it tmw…hmm…who are u?? aniwae not interested to know too…

Ken asked me to see a blog with a guy propose his love publicly wif the help of the lecturer…heez..

*****

A Uni Love Story (kinda):

Guy likes ger.

Guy gets sporting lecturer to let him profess his love for her.

Whole thing gets webcasted, NUS servers melt down from the load from the sudden interest in a Maths lecture (mirror here thanks to Jim).

Ger becomes famous (but less than enthused about the attention and the psychos taking her picture and even thought of changing her blog address).

Guy probably hiding in some hole right now.

And what a cool Prof. "There's a guy, who likes this girl...ok, don't be too worried, the guy is not me." Hahahahaha!

Who would've thought all this romance and passion can be found in NUS Engineering?

*****

Hai…tmw got lesson…sianz…must concentrate more on ur books now gal..dun slack anymore…exam is just ard the corner!!!

Work hard gal~!!!way to go~!yeah~!


No comments: