Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bless him...

Dear God and little angels…

I’m calling out to all of u to watch over my uncle….yes…I’m praying for my uncle…he is critical condition….with lotsa complications after the heart surgery….He is fighting between earth and heaven… He is still young…pls let him see his grand children grow up and become adults…my grandfather can live till old age ( 90+ if im not wrong…) and pass away peacefully…y cant my uncle too? Aint they r from the same genes?

I believe my uncle is a good man…he and daddy is the ones that stood out and help whenever there are problems in the family…He is a man who carries warm smiles….and he loves animals too~! He got a parrot like I used to have 1 too…a featherless parrot that he didn’t ditch because it is featherless…several dogs…dote on his children…have 2 beautiful daughters and 2 twin sons…He often help us to buy food and pass it to daddy….He is a nice man….

He got a heart attack when daddy mummy is aust…the last time he got a heart attack was 10 over years ago…but he was treated and recovered….mummy told me…

I dunno wat the doctors are doing…but I hope they r doing their best to get him pull through…with tubes all over this body…he cant tok and there a big tube insert n deep into his lungs thru his mouth to help his breath….after that surgery…his body appear to have lotsa potassium…and his kidney cant function and he has to go on dialysis too….lotsa his body part are not functioning properly now…his blood is flowing slow…he has been in the ICU unit all this while….The doctor told us that dunno will he pull thru or not….Daddy is asking me to go and see him soon…there is frown on daddy face since he came home today…he asked me not to drag to go and see cos he may not pull through….

I’m scare….Daddy body is weak too…I scare that daddy, mummy will leave us (touch wood…) but reali im scare….I cant do without them…I need them…although they r naggy at times…I Love them….They r the only person that will welcome me back home with warm hands when i fall…when I did wrong…always there to pull me up no matter wat…cry and laugh with me…always leaving the best things for us…the love they give us cant be mention here…cos their love for us is unconditional…unlimited…I reali cant imagine life without them actually…

Tears actually filled my eyes while im writing this blog….

Daddy went to pray grandpa and grandma after visiting uncle…asking them to help uncle and help him to pull through…he is worried….I will be constantly praying for uncle too…

Uncle…pls be strong and pull through….we will all be praying for you…there a lot of thing that u yet to see…things i wan u to see…and I wan ur blessing on my biggest dae….

May all the God and angles bless him and let him get well soon…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3); All things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. (Matthew 21:22); If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. (John 14:14). PRAY & BELIEVE.. ;)

Anonymous said...

All i can say is cherish wat u have.. I do cherish my family.. Go go and see ur uncle. I believe..he is weak.. who knows? maybe his will power overcomes the sickness. May God Bless every1 in the world.

from.
W_L_O_