Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Humans

FIRST...I wanna apologize to my buddy...Hua again~!!!! I so terribly sorry that I missed ur birthday.and din send u greetings for it...but at least I did sent u a belated 1….heez…sorry..i know I kinda bo sim...heez..forgive moi kay...heez….Hope ya had a wonderful birthday yest~!!! May all ur wishes come thru~!!! =)

Juz back from National Skin Center...

It's a super hot day..the sun is piercing thru my skin.... feel like melting... heez…din know NSC is kinda far away from TTSH...tot it is inside TTSH...hai...lucky got few friendly uncles directed me to NSC...heez…

Guess wat.my number is 1202 when I went to register….then I saw they r serving oni 1045~!!! Wow....I almost fainted....but lucky it was quite fast….heez….and I got a blurr doc..
-_-"'

Saw a few frienz studying for exam in West Coast Park Mac..see liao moi so stress…. gotta study real hard after this.time is running out~!!!

Haiz.... i'm human afterall.... and humans are not perfect.. we're lazy most of the time... but humans are social beings.... we have beautiful frienz ard us to catch hold of us when we drop...to advise us….and cry with us...to help us up when we are down.to make us feel better when we blunder...to make us a better person….stand by us to listen to u if they can't be of any help…coz we care for each other..

I treasure my friends and the friendships that I have with my buddies....but sometimes ppl need some space and privacy too.... its a gal thing.... we have our moods you know.... haha.... no matter wat a gal does.... she still expects to be treated like a lady *winks*....wat gals detest the most are un-gentlemanly behaviour.... this kind of guys really ought to re-evaluate their character....oppss!

Men are from Mars... Women are from Venus.... everyone handles things differently... some handle things better.... some just can't handle the facts..... Nonetheless the fact is...... humans are different.... guys are different.... some guys are just a dream.... while others are just well... shit holes..... of cos gals are different too..... they're either nice.... or sweet.... haha.... just kidding... but you know what i mean.

Well first things first.....Exams are coming..... hope to concentrate on studying and pass....then after that...find a good job and work towards building a successful career.

No comments: