Monday, April 11, 2005

Mood...

Was down for past few daes…sianz…nose can’t stop sneezing can’t stop dripping…its consuming lotsa my energy….feeling tire and sleepy always…eyes are always red…like some monster thingy…like the blood vessels going to burst out any moment…

Aniwae…Guess yest was not a good dae…every one’s mood seem is filled with some kinda of anger…

Early in the morning…Daddy rushing to pack food and boil chicken make tea etc…prepare some offerings for our ancestors…lotsa preparation…清明节is here u know??heez…mummy not feeling well too…so can’t help much…but she still got energy to scream….-_-” sometimes rushing will make ppl turn pek chey and start scolding....sobz…

It’s a super hot dae…sweating all dae long…and my eyes still super red….nose dripping
And lotsa mosquitoes bites~!!!argh~!!!!my beautiful legs now got lotsa reddy spots… =’( still itching now….

Tiring dae I hv got…reach home…wash up and bang on my bed and ZzzZzzzzzzzzz…..

Wanna go sch to study today but the sky look so gloomy now..sianz…think I better stay at home and have some discipline and study….heez…


No comments: