Thursday, April 07, 2005

ARGH!!!!

ARGH!!!Mummy screaming again~!!!!

She kick a big fuss because jus now when im back she come into my room and kaypo and ask this ask that...then i ask her y she wanna know...then she say ask oni mar..

Then she pretend pretend trying to clean my room and keep nagging that I am home the whole dae y din clean here clean there...i buay ta han..then tell her i will clean up later...she dun listen then keep naggy and stayed in my room...then i kinda vex of her naggy then tell her i will clean again...then she angry and complain to my daddy that i asked her to get lost...wah...put words into my mouth!!!Argh...then daddy ganna scolding also...after screaming daddy..scold me again..say me hao xin mei bao...hai...argh!!!Scream Scream Scream!!!

Now make daddy throw temper at me also...ask me eat this eat that..im so full liao...sob..but i still drank 1 big bowl of soup down...and he wan me to eat up the eggs too...i bring the egg into my room...hai...too full to eat...maybe eat later...just dun wan them to scream at me animore...argh.. :’( buay ta han....sob...

In the morning….Tok to my sis…asked her not to boil so much water…boil wat she need oni…so I can boil some to make milo when I wake up…as the flask is already filled with water already…Daddy already boiled water early in the morning~! No more space to add in more water…hai…ma chiam toking to a wood like that…sianz…

Today reali gotta study liao…guilty of slacking too much at home liao..heez… *piak piak* wake up and be good gal and study kay!!!!heez.. =P


No comments: