Monday, April 04, 2005

Tomorrow

Okay…Gonna plan my schedule for tmw liao…hmm…wat time should I wakey?? Lets see…..

10 am –Wakey!
11 am – Still in bed??
12 noon – On computer….online and see who is online… =P ( aint I suppose to wash up 1st?)
1pm – Make my own breakfast and eat~Read abit of newspaper?
2pm – Put mask on my face
3pm – Time for abit of studying….(dun think I will start…muhaha)
4pm – Rest time!!! Find something for my “lunch”…See who is online?
Hmm…I think I merely studied for an hour….haiz~~haha…
5pm – Back to my books~!!!!!Must study wor…must be discipline!!
6pm – Nap time???haha…
7pm – Daddy mummy is back…time to kaypo abt wat happening today…
8pm – watch tv?
9pm – dinner and watch tv?
10pm – Faster run away and let my sis clear the plates… =P watch tv…
11pm – still watching tv…..
12midnite – online and see who is online!!!heez…..

Hmm…will I achieve anything tmw…lets see….lolx….


No comments: