Friday, April 22, 2005

Complains...

Got a msg from a cust to ordered contact lenses for her…msg OM to ask whether is there any stock availability for the colour and the power…msg back was nope gotta exchange…reply from me was…pls get it ordered for cust & charge her XX…when will it probably come?mon? give moi a msg when it arrived… No reply… Hey OM…r u so stingy with ur smses that u can reply me when it probably arrive? How u wanna me to reply the cust?? Is this how u do sales? Tot u beri good at cust service?

And that dae…the bitch was on MC and u were off…Y can u change ur off dae so that the shop need not close 1 dae?is ur dedication to the shop that much?? Ur off dae is so impt that cant change to another dae?

Aniwae just to complain abit…probably too stress up with my papers…back to my books…ciao~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wan to complain too!! The books are suffocating me~!!! Arggh!!!
By the way I like that pic...damn cute...haha