Monday, May 30, 2005

Dear God...

Dear God…I am calling out to you again… I am praying for my mummy…Please please please bless my mummy..I know I have not being a good girl all this while..making her angry and heart ache and sad… I really cant accept the ugly truth of her having cancer!! i really cant… We have no family history of cancer! How can u put her thru this?? Please put her pain and suffering to me instead…Please spare her!!! Please please please…

Im scare…I cant help keep tearing when I am not ard her…I dun wanna make her worry…I never though of such thing will happen to my family…Dear god I am willing to give up everything for her health…pls return back my mummy her health…U are making daddy’s health deteriorating too…daddy is so worry and sad…daddy have heart problem..he cant take too much stress and worry…he is having chest pain recently again…please dun torture them any more…

Mummy went to the GP at 1st complaining of abdominal pain..then slowly got worst the pain...& she lost in weight and bowel habits changed..so the doctor made her went for an x-ray b4 she went for aust..but she went back to the doctor with the result the doc not in and the other doc do not dare to make any comments..Then when she get to see the doctor the doctor asked her to go and see a professor in NUH who later put her thru the ct scan..and the professor was busy this while so the results come out quite long..and the result show that she may have a high chance of metastatic colon cancer…She was warded when the result was out and becos she did not response to the pain killer and jabs tat was given to her to ease her pain…but later the doctor let her home asking her to come back for all the scans and tests coming up…and they put her thru another test which cost another boom when she was warded tat dae…she has to go back to and fro the hospital and scan if the cancer has spread to her bones or not which may be causing her her pain....

Hope tat mummy is well and the damn doctors had made a damn huge stupid mistake..if not hope mummy will under go the op and recover soon..im scare actually..this is cancer not other small illnesses..even my uncle went for a common surgery suddenly die like tat..im scare..mummy tears..i know mummy scare..im also scare..but nothing i can do except to be strong & pray and take care and support her...just hope every thing goes well...

God please bless my parents…And let them esp my mummy get well soon..

Mummy Daddy…I know I have not being a good girl and keep making both of you worry, sad and angry..pls forgive me…I Love U all…

No comments: