Thursday, May 26, 2005

Abit...

Abit insane…abit down…abit gloomy…abit worried…abit tire..abit lost...abit sad…abit heart ache…abit depress…abit blurr today…

Just wanna let out some bad emotions here…

Mummy got her results for her CT scan recently…which cost $600 plus which I mention before…the doctor say tat they scanned something…her large intestine may have cancer…it shock me..they have to take a sample out to test next 2 daes to confirm…

This remind me of my sis which had an operation because of her intestine…she got a abt 15cm long operation scar now…and gotta go back to hospital to check up every now and then…

Hope everything come out fine when they test on my mummy again…esp the result…

Super busy today…lotsa thing to learn..lotsa thing to remember..lotsa things to settle…piles and plies of invoices to be key in, record, file in etc…petty cash payment…letters to sort out…reformat the previous gal data in the system as its in a mess…no time to have lunch…learn to do sales too…GST return...etc etc etc… “bao sua bao hai” guess wat..they r using MYOB system!

Gone insane today…

Blurr too…hold on to a letter that I got to post during my way home…passed by at least 2 post box..but the letter which is on my hand all the while never enter the post box…I just keep walking and walking..and brought the letter home…gotta post it tmw when I go to work tmw…

But so far still okay with work…boss usually let us off an hour earlier! Haha..at last something to happy abt…

Boss also lend me a new fone he got dunno from where which is not launch in local yet…it will be launch 13th of next month I heard…below will be some pics and info abt the fone…aniwae ani buyers? Its selling at abt $1k or more in the market I guess…it’s a 2 mega pixel with auto focus camera…just quote me ur price and I will ask my boss abt it…heez…oh..i shld mark the price higher..cos I sticked on a custom made protector on the screen!Gonna earn some commisson from here...Rem..its sticked on by me!!heez…

Hai…my life not tat great…lotsa things happened…I’m lost…aimless…guess now nothing shld concern me more than my mummy’s health, work and studies…let go of the past and wat happened…just let go of some thing…just look forward…be strong…Come wat may~~ I will always pray for my love ones...

Here are some info abt the fone…Click on any of the fone pic to link to the webby to know more abt the fone...



Vertical, horizontal, always on top
Good looks with attitude. Vertical - it's a phone. Flip the K750i over to horizontal, and it's a camera. Dual front. Feel the balance, experience the ease-of-use. The K750i - power imaging stylishly packaged.



Digital Still Camera interface
If you're into photography, you'll probably recognise the camera menus and interface from Sony digital still cameras. Just slide the active lens cover open to change from the phone to the Digital Still Camera interface.



Crystal-clear K750i screen
The power imaging features of the K750i are done justice by the crisp, crystal-clear 176x220 pixel 262K TFT screen.



Illumination
The light guidance function indicates which features are currently available for use. Slide the active lens cover open, and the camera button lights up. And check out the light effect when starting up or shutting down your K750i - synchronised, smooth, cool.



Enjoy
The K750i is full of music. An RDS FM radio for quality entertainment around the clock, advanced digital music player with your favourite songs, and PlayNow™ for quick and easy Music tone download. Games inside and online. You can enjoy the latest mobile games with impressive sound and graphics.



2.0-megapixel quality
The great 2.0-megapixel camera with Autofocus and 4x digital zoom delivers the best picture quality. Add the ability to shoot video clips. Take your K750i on your holidays - in fact, take it everywhere you go, and you'll always be able to catch the moment. In sharp, clear colours.









No comments: