Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Get Well Soon

Mummy cried again…the pain has been torturing her for more than a month and it torture us too…We have brought her to all kinds of doctors but doesn’t seem to help…she keep complaining that her shoulder back is pain…brought her to see doctor & the doctors can detect any wrong but to give her pain killers & some cream to apply…Brought her to Chinese physician to zhen ju but doesn’t help too…Then brought her to another Chinese physician that know how to massage (tui na) & zhen ju…initially she seem better but not even 2 daes then she keep moaning & cry of pain liao..hai..

Yest used the power touch to help her massage and it seem it works and she feels better & can get to sleep fast..but just now tried to help her to massage but no use…she keep crying and moaning… she called me to massage for her..I massage for very long till hand beri beri suan but she still cried pain..& keep wanting me to massage..hai..dunno when will she recover..

Hai..guess wat..i accompanied her for the whole dae for the last few daes & daddy dunno y becom very naggy these daes too…asked me to accompany her more…not that I dun wan to accompany her..but wat u wan me to do? Watch her eat?? I have tried to give her all the attention that I can give to her already…at nite when u r sleeping I am the 1 taking care of her..helping her massage..I also helped them to do some of the house works where my eldest sis will oni know to watch Vcds till late into the nite then complain that she is the most tire person..

Sometimes I feel mummy is trying to seek for attention…& daddy is pushing all the attention seeking to me...u wun believe how many times I went to hospitals & clinics these few weeks..i have to go visit my uncle..then accompany mummy to the hospital to do a CT scanning which cost $600 plus…just the scanning alone.. & acc my sis for her check up…then acc mummy visit the doctors 1 after 1… WHEN CAN HER PAIN GO OFF!!!!!!ARGH!!! Maybe weather these dae very warm..me kinda easily pek chey.. Sorry cant shout at my parents so just shout in here…

Hai…vent out all here..better liao…got more energy to go back and take care of them..afterall they r still my parents and they have always take care of me..give me all the best…and put all their hopes on me…but still reali hope mummy’s pain will go off soon…get well soon! I Love U all…=)

Day 3: Still in figi..went to town to get air tickets & groceries…Roaming ard in figi..Gotta rest early cos gotta catch the flight to Tuvalu early in the morning..

No comments: