Sunday, May 29, 2005

Office Look

Some pics for ya all to see how my office looks like…using the K750i tat boss lent moi…all pics are taken from where i am sitting..


My 2 colleagues’ seats…the pantry is at the opening there…nothing much though…


My the other colleague's seat...


My boss's seat! Just right side me... -_-'"


My desk and my lappy~!!Doing some scanning...


My special drawer which put all the invoices..petty cash..letters etc...


Some inventory storage place.. behide still got alot...


Warehouse conrner...muhaha..


My 3 female colleagues..


My 2 colleagues desk...


My desk!


My desk again...


I know my desk is abit messy...heez..


The crowd in the mrt went i go to work...


A rough idea of my office..din snap was the sales corner and behide the machine and inventories...

No comments: