Saturday, May 21, 2005

I got it~!

Went for several interviews this week…

The 1st one I tot there was no hope…but yest nite they called up and ask me if I am still interested in the job…probably they cant hire anyone..so at no choice bo bian hire me?? Haha… but I din accept the job offer…

This morning got another call asking me for an interview…heez..

Yest was packed with 3 interviews…which 1 of the appointment was made last week…

In the late morning..a woman called me on my hp and asked me lotsa things…nag at me on the fone for more than 30 min..she said tat she cant give the pay I am asking for… “do u think u can do this do that..i am not free tmw..got a birthday party for my daughter…can u meet me today..if not at my house…I am willing to hire u but cant offer the pay u wan…jus wanna meet u and tok abt it…bla bla bla…”

I was rushing out for my 1st interview…but she keep toking non-stop till im kinda pek chey in the morning…I end her conversation by promising her to call her back in the evening to see wat time I can meet her…

Went for the 1st one…the boss immediately hire me!! Heez… but still I went for the 2nd interview after tat…the person who interviewed me seem like wanna hire me…muhaha…but she want a second interview next Tuesday…=( but I had already agreed the 1st one that I can start work next Tuesday…

Called up the woman to tell her tat I got a job offer in the evening..tot she will scream at me..but she din..instead she speaks to me in a nice tone..heez…

Went home super tire..Probably becos of the shoes I wore…high heels sandals..got blister all over my feet..all thanx to my mum…heez…

Hai..dunno when can my mummy recover…May the angels protect her and heal her…

No comments: