Saturday, June 11, 2005

My Downs...

Din blog for quite sometimes..kinda tire..stress..depress..scare…worried..

Mummy got 4th stage of cancer..which is the last stage of cancer...I never stop crying when i heard the news..waiting outside the operation theater which is much worst...predicted supoose to be a 2 hours operation went far beyond it to 5 hours operation..Mummy went in for the operation at abt 10.30am…but she was push out of the operation place at ard 7pm oni..

I forced back my tear when she is being push out..so that she wun see me cry…Daddy cried too when he told me that mummy condition was actually much much much worst than wat the doctor actually see..when they operate on my mummy they then find out that mummy’s cancer cells has spread all over..lots of her parts was removed..the cancer that was actually on her liver cannot be done on the same dae was it will threaten her life…it has to be done at least 3 months later..

After the operation..mummy have to keep on pressing for morphine to ease her pain..my heart ache for her when I see her suffer…

Lotsa ppl come and visit my mummy during her stay in the hospital..esp my relative from my daddy side..some almost come everydae.. probably because of my uncle death they appreciate lives much more and probably to give my daddy some support as he is super depress..my 2 precious buddies also came to visit my mummy and keep moi accompany too!thanx so much!!

Its not the end after this operation…mummy still gotta go for chemotherapy...Actually the doctor said mummy need to go for 3 sessions…but…after that operation...the doctor said she need to go for at least half a year...1 session cost 2k near 3k…when mummy heard that…she cried….and she wanted to give up on the treatment…daddy also worried…cos the bill will dry us up…it will total up to at least 40k or much more..the insurance that she has had already all used up on her major operation..

Mummy discharge last 2 daes..but she still super weak..her back still keep on pain..realli dunno wat to do…

Daddy took whole week of unpaid leaves to take care of her..cos all his leaves have been used up during his trip with mummy to aust…Daddy say that he wanna bring mummy to Europe after mummy recovers..cos mummy always wan to go there…but now dun think it wouldnt be so soon…cos all the money will be use for mummy’s treatment.. how I wish I can fulfill their dreams…

Really hope mummy will fight against this demon and win this battle with all our support and love~And hope mummy get well soon…

Result out recently...got super bad results..so bad that the sch called up and ask me back for interview...Realli feel like giving up..but when I think of its daddy and mummy dream for me to get a degree I dunno wat to do...maybe I should just try on again…aniwae see hows the interview ba...im sorry to my freinz that ask me how I fare..i just too ashamed to say out my results…

Its stressful at work too..with lotsa things to learn..but the thing is not the learning part..but my position is always shaking...with a boss that likes to sack ppl when he/she cant perform or he doesn’t like…he just came back on tues..the moment he is back..i feel the pressure and the stress.. and the cash flow of this company not very good…actually its not hard for me to find another job..but I feel that I just cant afford to waste time on finding and choosing cos we need money..and I need money to pay for my sch fee too..

Unlove too..Missing someone who is dear to u is bad…

My body gets problematic again..

Guess wat..today is moi BD..haha…and I am here writing my bloggie..but not too bad..at least my frein help me found a song that I wanted it so badly..but just cannot able to find it..thanx you~! Got a few sms greeting from my buddies…U all r really my precious freinz…u all never fail to stand beside me when I am down..thank you so much.. If I did something wrong in the past..pls forgive me…

I wish...

May God protect and take care of those who r dear to me…let them happy always..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can understand ur situation, after i read ur blog i really have this aching sad feeling for you, seems like i can feel hw u feel about it.

May God help Jane's Mom to fight her battle.

Anonymous said...

Stay strong.
I prayed for your mum.
Your mum will be fine.

Hao ren you hao bao.

♥Yukii♥ の世界 said...

Thanx all for the support and birthday wishes..really appreciate that..

Thanx for all the useful infos and the blessing...

Bless ya all too~