Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Walked Away

It all started out when my sis tried to show me that she is doing a roster for us all do the housework..I told her no point to do such a roster..who ever is free and have the heart to do it we will do..and when she did that my eldest sis will sure unhappy.. She did not heel my advice and printed out the roster and paste it on the fridge..I saw my eldest sis reading it..then i went to my sis room and told her that i have already told her not to do that y the hell she go and do it? Her face immediately turned black..took the roster and tear it into pieces..and shouted at me..and msn me “I HATE U FOREVER!!” The very moment i feel my sis still have not grown up and childish..

She slammed the door and throw out all the clothes on the floor..Dad was very furious..he cant shout at my sis so he came into my room and shouted at me..say y i wanna quarrel with my sis..i told him that i did not..wat i did was tell her not to do that..but he keep shouting at me putting all the fault on me..and i buay tahan and shouted back at him and to avoid more furious quarrel i ask him to leave my room..then he even more furious and shouted more loudly at me..and starting to say very nasty words..

I changed and walked out of my house at ard 11.45 to avoid me shouting back at my dad.. when i walked out crying..aimless..wanted to call jie..but some1 else called me at tat moment..tat some1 came to comfort me..reali appreciate tat..my fone keep ringing after i leave the house..my mum called..but i tot its my dad tat called so i din ans all the calls..and he msg me very nasty words again..using my mum to threaten me..i did not reply him instead i msg my mum and tell her i am out..asking her not to worry..

Went home and guess wat i saw..my sis pasted a paper on her door for me to see..on the paper she wrote “I HATE U!!!” i ignore the paper and close up my door and went to bed..

This morning while i bathing..several fone calls came in..when i came out mummy told me that the doctor called..she went for another scan yest which cost 1 over k for the scan alone..and the result is out..the result show that her cancer cells have spread to her bones already tats y she keep having pain...she cried..i also cried..she said dunno how long can she live..we cried together..but very soon she asked me to go and prepare for work..

Dun feel like going home for dinner these daes..but i feel mummy wants me to accompany her..cos she dote on me the most..I know she fear..I fear too..

She is warded again today..to prepare for another operation on Friday..Which is a very very high risk operation..cos its operation her bones..its all near her nerves..but if she do not go for the operation she will paralysis soon..but to do this operation..she may be taken away from us...

God pls dun take her away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='''(


No comments: