Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Frienz Make Life Bearable

Thanks to my Standard Gang buddies!! Thanks for coming to see my mummy during the week end.. They r Qin, Qi and Hua..and 1 is found guilty of not coming..with the excuse of “busy”..muhaha.. =) I Love U guys man!!! Muack Muack Muack!!! Heez..

To Qin: God will bless both our mummy..dun worry kay..take care..Thanks for coming despite ur mum’s condition.. =)

To Qi: Thanks for coming..Ya a brave gal..with wat u have been thru which is much more worst than me..Though he may not be ard..but he will always by ur side watching over ya.. =)

To Hua: Sometimes gals maybe unreasonable..like wat I said b4..u dun need to understand gals..juz love them can liao..U r her Love, her support, her frien..her everything..tats y she need much more attention from ya than any other body.. Cos u r in her heart tats y every little thing u do means a lot to her..u may think that u din any wrong..but she may not feel uncomfortable in the things u did or u didn’t do.. tats y she may “chu stunt” heez..though the relationship is long..but u cant becos it long and missing out all the sweet moments and those doting that gals need..heez..every gal likes to be pamper.. =) mst impt cherish her…

To Jie: U r found guilty!!! Muhaha… =P juz joking lar..U have really helped mei a lot alot..always listening to mei's problem and complains..heez..thank you very much.. ^^

U r great man guys!!! I dunno wat will I be without U guys.. U r all always there to support me when I am down and depress.. Thanx for coming to visit my mum despite sm of u din see my mum b4..Muackz!!! I really love u guys!!! ^^ Once again thanx!!!


No comments: