Sunday, July 24, 2005

Disney Land

Guess wat I am doing b4 I come to update my blog..? I am studying~! Heez..though din study quite long..cos eyes closing…but it’s a good start!! Heez..

Went to sch this morning..then afternoon come home check my mail then realize that my boss dun let moi off even though moi suppose to off on sat now…asked moi to do this do that..argh~!

Moi din go out and walk walk and play for kinda long time liao ever since many things happened..

Lucky moi buddies and friends occasionally got ask moi out for meet up..heez..realli appreciate that..

Have been super busy after my mum turned ill..All the house work in turn become my job..everyweek end gotta vacuum and mop the floor..wash the toilet..wipe the dust off the furnitures..etc..everydae reached home gotta bring my doggie for a walk..then after that my hands will keep touching water till I turn in..will make fruit juice n help my dad to wash the bowls and plates,wok and pots while he cook..and I help him prepare..after dinner wash the bowls and plates..dunno y thru out the nite there will always be dirty bowls and plates left on the basin even though I washed them all…water the plants..etc etc etc..just too many to mention…

After my mummy came back from hospital after the major op to get rid the cancer cells on her bones..she has been crying everydae..negative thoughts always surrounding her even though we keep reassuring her that everything will be alright after this tough period.. Thing got worst recently when mummy went for radiotherapy..her left hand strengthless and her neck and back pain..and she feels that her flesh harden due to the radiotherapy..and things that she eat will vomit out.. =( She often cry as she feels terrible and she feels that she is useless..tears will start to flow down my cheeks too even though i tried to force back my tears.. =( now even dinner I gotta feed her as she is strengthless…

Reali hope that this tough period will be over for her soon and she will be as healthy as last time..continue to nag and scream at us..

Hopefully workload for me will lessen when the maid come in maybe sm where next week..Finally the maid is coming after I done the exam for ppl who wanna employ maid for the 1st time…u needa pass at least 80% b4 u pass and can employ a maid.. -_-”” spent 1 late nite doing abt 50 over true or false questions..got 1 wrong..heez..aniwae its an online thingy..after I got my result can immediately print out the cert..heez..

I’m tire…Realli hope some 1 bring moi out for a walk…how I wish sm 1 bring me go Disney Land and play and scream my heart out like a little child..^^

No comments: