Monday, June 13, 2005

Y am I here?

Super depress today… It something that that I trying hard to let go as it was not heading anywhere, any progress..

Im still waiting and hoping…but as I wait and try to do something to make it works..it doesn’t seem to move...nothing happens..

Maybe I’m impatient...maybe it’s already part of me tats y I fear..or maybe im afraid..or maybe I lack of something..i dunno…I just feel lost..

I dunno wat to do..tell me wat to do!!tell me!!I’m drained and depress cos of the things happened…

I become a mono person..acted to be happy..smile whenever I need to..laugh whenever I need to..tok when ever I need to..short temper..always tearing..

Aniwae..Today office network got problem..till late afternoon then they manage to solve it by buying a new router and modem..

Did nothing much today..instead blurr blurr..today then I found out that I made a mistake..my colleagues salary all r actually higher than me..im the lowest..i always tot they r lower than me cos when I prepare the pay roll that time I tot they r drawing that much..but I forgotten abt the CPF thingy...no wonder my boss wanna hire me..haha…aniwae it doesn’t matter..just work hard and dun lose my job can liao..

Lotsa calls come in today on my mobile fone..i ans the 1st one..cos im afraid that it maybe my sch that calls..in the end its not..and its was my issuance agent that called saying that they cant deduct the amount from my bank..cos I canceled the giro last 2 months ago if im not wrong..now then they realize..aniwae..told him I wanna cancel 1..cos I need money..then I think think think..maybe I should cancel both…I need wat issuance? If 1 dae I got cancer then even better...get out this ugly world faster..He tried to chat with me at the same time which I cut him off quickly..

Din ans all the calls after that..

Wat am I?? Y am I here??

No comments: