Monday, August 08, 2005

Lousy Dae..

Moi in lousy luck today!!!ARGH!!early in the morning..knowing that my the other colleague needa go to other post office to collect stuffs so moi gotta open the door 1st..therefore din dilideli much and rush to work..WTH~!! Moi realize that moi din bring the office keys half way thru…hai..reali dunno wat to do..so msg my colleague and ask her is she reali going to collect stuff..if not moi no need panick liao..but she is going to collect..but she say nvm then she will take a cab down to work and collect the stuff other dae..so pai seh..

Then when another colleague came in later in the morning..the 1st thing she did was flare at me~!!!!TMD!!! The thing is their cash for sat is not right..short of 30 cents..the dae b4 that, fri I went off earlier to study..so din touch the money in the drawer at all..and sat I din work at all..they still dare to tell me that fri there is extra money.. WTH~!! The gal still dare to yell at me that ever since I come the money have been very messy..always got extra cash...and extra money can amount up to hundred plus..then recently there few dollars of shortage..then she ask moi to think of a way to deal with the situation..keep blaming that ever since I come there are lotsa such situation~!!!TMD!! She and her hubby to be quarrel over the shortage of 30 cent during sat and she come to work and now throw back all the temper at me..TMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then still say if there is shortage of money now moi gotta top-up the money..everyone gets to touch the money how I know who izzit that give more or collect lesser from cust??? Spoil my dae..ARGH!!!

Hai..Boss going off from tmw onwards...Happy~! ^^ but with working with some 1 that bo ta bo ji flare at me 1 is as stressful and sad.. =( Hai..guess everywhere will be the same..this is the world..this is life..i cant expect every1 to like me and dote on me.. =)

Manage to helped some1 to get a gold visa card..but that person get liao still not contented ..still ask moi go get HSBC form for him too..argh~!!! Do not blame moi for cutting of ya from my life.. U r climbing over my head liao..i helped ya alot out of good will..now u take moi for granted?! Dun use those sweet and concern word on me..Useless…U r making moi more and more detest ya~!!!! As I said b4 my precious buddies will not even ask moi do this do that..Hump~!! >:(

Lotsa complains today..hai..

Cheered up after i reach home.. ^^

Just came back from a small jog in the park below moi house..daddy brought mummy down for breath some fresh air too..as she has been resting at home..moi brought doggie to run with moi..but guess my doggie too fat liao..run awhile then dun wanna follow moi liao..lol...

Hear from Jie that tonite got fireworks~~~! At 12~! ^^ Magic in the Air~!! Heez.. Enjoy the National Dae~!! HaPpY 40 BirThdAy SinGaPoRE!!!

No comments: