Sunday, August 28, 2005

A 3D interface to the planet

Introduced by a frein.. I found my area and my block~! ^^
Gotta download a program and u can slowly search for ur location~

Google Earth – Explore, Search and Discover

Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.

















  • Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
  • Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
  • Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
  • Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.


Google Earth
Google Earth puts a planet's worth of imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. View exotic locales like Maui and Paris as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, schools, and more.

Get Google Earth (Free Version)

Learn more

For more info pls proceed to here~!

http://earth.google.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi -- first time I've been here -- this is a nice site, -- I'll definitely be back! Perhaps you might like my acne related site -- hope you visit us.

Anonymous said...

In The Blog House
The stories they tell are almost always the same. I was just doing it to amuse my friends ... That's what Armstrong, a 30-year-old Salt Lake City mom whose blog is dooce.


Hello, I was just reading you site details and you have a nice site! my site that maybe of interest to you,man clothing mail order. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.Thanks for your

Anonymous said...

Good posts…great topics here! - Mary
==
My blog: blog

♥Yukii♥ の世界 said...

When did my blog become an advertising place??!!??