Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Little...

A little forgetful, a little moody, a little depress, a little angry, a little tire, a little feverish…

Monday forgotten to bring office keys…cant open office door…forgotten to bank in my cheque..no money coming in..oni going out… =(

Tues forgotten to bring charger for my hp..lucky hp still got batt till I reach home…Forgotten to bring the list home..cannot go to varies Post Office to collect the stuffs… =(

Wanna get it over and done with..Got Clementi Central, Cementi West, Holland, Ghim Mo, Jurong West, NUS etc etc..stupid task..mind u..take bus or MRT oni… =(

Collected several places already which I know and near my place.. ^^

Now is 10.48 pm..someone just sms me to go down for a run..Gosh..He must be crazy man..Im tire and sick..how can I go down and run…and run at such weird hours? I rather sit somewhere and drink coffee or wat...nia..moi wanna study..heez…moi becoming guai and clever~! ^^

Actually nope..moi getting mre and mre stopid…being pushed ard asking moi to do this do that…late nitez becoz gotta entertain..becoz of helping to do stuffs..still gotta run here run there to run errands..Even my boss not so demanding..or at least I am paid to work for my Boss.. I am obligated to do my responsibilities well.. If I am ur gf..i will die for ya..heez..But for this demanding person..moi gonna cut him out of my life~! 1stly u r not my Boss, 2ndly I am not ur gf, 3rdly I am not ur PA, not ur maid~!!! Even my buddies wun ask me do this do that..they dote on me a lot..who do u think u r?? >:(

Body super hot now..maybe too heaty..and maybe not enuff rest…gonna go study abit and then go sleep after this blog..i am not gonna ans calls and entertain ppl liao.. >:(

Depress still cant leave me alone.. I wanna be Happy~!!

I aspire to be… the best wife a man can get~! Lolz.. ^^

No comments: