Saturday, August 06, 2005

HaPpY BiRthDaY~!!!

HaPpY BirThDaY To My Precious and Dearest Friend MingLi~!!!!! Another year older…time reali flies..Reali miss our daes in sch..there r happy sad and angry moments..but still we r still together despite of several quarrels we had..U r the most sensible and best friend I have in sec school~! Reali glad to have ya..Muackz!! ^^ May all ur wishes come true~!! Love U lots~!!! ^^

Just came back from school not long..Last week someone pick moi up half way thru..lolz.. Tonite Daddy went to fetch moi..YeaPpiE..heez..class ended as I walked out..a guy walked beside moi tried to strike a conversation with moi..din hear much wat he wanna say..he is trying to intro himself I guess..cos rushing to met my daddy..he offer to send moi home.. -_-”” told him moi got daddy to fetch moi and rush off..lolz..

Brought my textbook and notes to class but forgotten to bring my calculator and pencil box..WTH..feel so helpless…but still manage to borrow a pen from my frien..have been attentive in class…^^

Hmm..moi not like some 1 work work work till go straight home and dota..Creative pay ya to slack in the dae then work OT at nite..make ya miss lesson and make ya come back to sat to work..muhaha..good good..like that then I can suan ya..lolz..opps… I am not referring to anyone.. XD

Mummy just ended her radiotherapy..gonna go for chemo..which is the worst part..Reali hope she will be brave thru this period…We will always by ur side mummy.. We Love You~! ^^

Someone just asked moi do i usually reply sms and email so late?? Hai...if i am interested to reply to ur msg i will sure reply it fast..lolz..but maybe u over do it~!! ask moi go jogging lar..go watch movie lar..go shopping..moi not interested to acc ya..sorry~ btw i did reply ya email to say nope!! just that server got problem~!! >_<

The maid has come and work us for abt 3 weeks to a month liao..she is not bad..5am wake up and mop the floor liao..moi cant sleep becoz of that…cos she on the lights and ki ki kok kok.. -_-”” my house is so much more tidy and clean now!! The floor is sparkling clean and clothes r always washed and iron..fresh bedsheet every week..the most impt..she will acc my mum when we r not at home~! Btw she understand Chinese and English and definitely malay..lolz.. ^^

Having bad sore throat today..started out with mild sore throat yest..but today super pain.. ='(

Today 1st of the lunar seventh month~!! Moi wish those that I love will be safe and well..as well as my buddies and frienz~!! Take Care~!


No comments: