Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fall In Love..

Nose keep dripping while I am typing my blog..guess its becoz I was drench on my way to work today..sob..super busy with work as Boss gonna fly off this weekend..Yeappie~!!
Gonna prepare all the document that need his autograph..heez..Wore formal today wif my shirt tug into my pants..heez..

Saw a stunning watch yesterday on my way to work..From that moment I fall in love with that watch..The watch is awesome!! A guy infront of me busy pressing his mobile fone was wearing it.. It’s a elegant yet causal watch.it contain the taste of uniqueness and antique yet elegant and young..there is some curving on the side of the watch..i keep staring it all the way till I alight..Guess the price shld be kinda nice too..heez..

It’s a watch that I wan to buy it and give it someone dear to me..although I dun have 1 now..heez..but just cant help keep thinking of the watch..the tot of having the watch and give it to my dearest..and able to see him wear the watch that U like so much is just too wonderful~! Seeing ur Love one wearing the watch the feeling is indescribable.. Heez..but he must appreciate it too..if not guess no point..heez..oppss..got carried away.. ^^

Went to several shops to take a look and see if I cant find the watch..alot of smiliar watches but non of it carried the charisma that the watch has..did I use the right word? Heez..guess u guys know wat I wanna say..

How I wish I can find the watch..dunno how much will it cost moi.. 1k? 2k? lol..no money.. =( Maybe I shld ask the guy wat and where he bought the watch if I see him again..heez..Or maybe I shld not go and find it and it will remain forever special in my heart.. =)

Went to taka to find a leather bag can contain my notes and can be use for excutive wear..OMG..Guess the varieties there is much lesser than wat I saw in Lot 1 Seiyu.. -_-” Guess gonna go somewhere else to find some unique and nice bag..heez..

Gonna play Maple a while then go study le..havn’t been studying these daes..heez..Super busy with work ever since my lappy in office crash.. =( Still ganna scolding from Boss as I forgotten to include the freight charges in the statement of accounts..sob..

Gonna be another busy for me in office tmw~ ^^


No comments: