Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Unexpected Call

Guess wat.. I usually dun pick up call at home..cos almost all the fone calls are not for me..mostly are for my eldest sis or my daddy calls..

Surprisingly my sis asked to ans the fone..and its from sm1 unexpected.. Initally I tot its felix..cos he will once in a while call me to check how am I doing..then he din let me guess long and tell me who is he.. from my memories..he is kinda tall guy..and keep praising himself for being so handsome..and all the craps..

Din expect ppl to call my home fone..and sm more its from a long lost frien..the 1st word I said to him is..”oh..tat pervert ahz…” lol.. Guess oni Qing and Joyce will know who is that..

We din chat for very long..but we do catch up abit..and he asked me for a meet-up to chat during the weekend..

Okay..time for me to rest..have been receiving fones call the whole day till my sore throat din get better..*gotta blame on smthing* fever has subsided..but my nose and throat still not recover yet…sianz..

Its Vesak Day on Friday..tat means its Public Hoilday~! Yeah~!

Time to say Nite Nite~

No comments: