Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's Daddy's BirThDaY!

Its daddy's birthday yesterday..din celebrate much..just had a family dinner at the usual place..IMM Long Beach..
He doesn't want to celebrate but just a simple family gathering and makan..

Probably the set dinner that i choosen is super lousy or maybe i just dun have the appetite to eat..the food sux..compared to wat we ate the last time..to celebrate daddy's BD too i think.. hmm..tats 2 years ago or 1?

We went to hunt for a fridge b4 we went for dinner..our fridge expires the day when im most down..and daddy is out station..and i was out wandering..and my eldest sis and maid knew that the fridge is spoil yet they let the meat and food inside melt and rot and do nothing..

I immediately asked neighbour auntie if they can let us put our thingy in their fridge or not when i back.. by that time lotsa things spoil already.. -_- how intelligent my eldest sis can be..


Went to my new company and work yest..1st thing was to do payroll..OMG..hmm..after that went to far east flora shop to take a look..then my boss send me to sch..when i alight..everyone stare at me like im having sugar daddy like that.. -_- btw he drive me in his new S350 merc.. on the way leaving orchard i saw EP 555 toking on the fone while driving..

Head home ard evening time to meet daddy for dinner..

Hope he enjoyed the dinner..

Maybe fridge and the not-so-nice dinner as Birthday pressie? ^_________^

Aniwae hope everyone is in good health and Happy..

Gotta wait for the fridge to come now..

No comments: