Saturday, May 06, 2006

Election Day

Thanks to the General Election 2006 those who work half day are allowed to stay at home.. Those who are over 21 years are allowed to vote for the party they preferred.. Guess most for my frienz this will be 1st time they vote.. This is suppose to be the same for me..but here belongs to Hong Kah…and Hong Kah walk over.. no voting for me..Yeah!

Have been working these days..no mood to study so better find smthing to occupy myself.. stayed in office to study in the evening till late nite..its a peaceful, nice and comfortable environment..got aircon..big table..big chair..lappy..water..toilet.. btw im sitting on my boss table these days..as his sister is sitting at my place and I have no place to sit and boss always not around or away so I get to sit his place.. kinda pai seh whenever I see him sit else where..

Finally found sm1 to go down to far east to buy 2 fones for my boss later..then I dun have to go down purposely to get the 2 fones for him..lucky got a frien of mine help me get 1 handset yest..Still gotta arrange how to pass the 3 fones to him tonite or tmw..sianz…

My boss also bought an office in the new Trade Hub..woot! it’s a 60 years lease..forgotten how muchie he bought but he paid it full.. -_-

I will be having my individual office in 3 months times! Yeah!

I got another line too..company’s..next time can call moi using that line.. ^_________^

I’m hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…..din eat since lunch yesterday..better go find sm snacks to eat..

Okay enuff of craps..time to start studying..


No comments: