Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fone Calls

Got my head radiated today due to the product launch..which Zhao Bao got a write up on our product and on the 15 there will be another write up on the straits times..

The calls keep calling in..some even enquire for very long..I hold the fone till the fone is heated up..*faint*

Still we got a sale from a customer that I fixed up with a demo today..yeah~! Manage to fix oni 2 demo appointments today..due to the timing..tmw appointments are all packed..

Hope theres no more fone calls after I leave office..if not I have to continue entertaining customers out of office..

Recently got a unknown number keep calling and smsing my fone..i asked the person not to call and sms me any more..last nite the person smsed again..saying that he is keith…dunno how he got my number..keep smsing me..when I dun even know him..keep wanting to tok to me on the fone..

I decided not to reply his sms not to ans any strange numbers..argh!! Bo liao guy..

No comments: