Tuesday, November 01, 2005

We have faith in Him

The Lord is my strength,
And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.
Psalm 28:8


I believe our Father Lord Loves us all..He will not want any of us to suffer…He will heal my mum with the faith we all have in Him..

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God
Ephesians 2:8


Chemotherapies have been stopped for her..Her cancer cells r growing so rapidly that the doctors advised us that we stop chemotherapy for her to lift her from the sufferings from chemotherapy…and to let her live better for the rest of her daes..

She had no control over her legs and arms..even her bowels..the cancer cells are pressing on her nerves..radiotherapy was actually to be done to help her..but as she is weak the doctors gave up on the radiotherapy too..

Now that the doctors have all given up hopes on my mum..I have seeked miracle in our Father Lord.

Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterwards speak evil of Me.
Mark 9:39


Thank You Eileen for bringing me to Church..to seek for Miracle.. =)Thank You..


No comments: