Friday, November 25, 2005

Suay Dae

Spent over $200 yest…went shopping alone..this is not the 1st time.. Whenever i feel down..i will go sm where quiet..or shop alone..Bought several things..but guess clothes still the majority of the contribution to the $200 over..

Dunno will wear or not...just buy..will I feel better?? Me myself also dunno..

Feel like buying more today..

Dunno y so suay..smtimes I wonder izzit my suayness caused Mummy to suffer..

Early in the morning..the sandals that I bought less than 1 month broke.. I have to drag my feet to work today.. raining samore!! sob..

Hai...

Went to Hong Lim to deposit my boss cheque then my colleagues accompany moi..They went to a hello kitty shop in China Town Point..Went in to accompany them..while I was browsing the things in the shop while chatting with Jing Ting..A box with a hello kitty in it hit directly on my head!!..sob..pain pain~!!

Went to several shoes shop to buy a pair of shoes..but non caught my eyes..then I guess my colleagues kinda sianz too..so settle on 1 that is slightly okay pair..sob…

Went back to office..then wanna get back the documents that I faxed..Guess what..i trip and fall…sob….

Now early of the day oni..what is coming later??

Haiz..

No comments: