Sunday, November 27, 2005

Feeling of Pian

Went shopping again yest..din bought much but bought a pair of beautiful shoes..Really nice..at least nice to me.. =)

Had dinner with Janice, Hua, Dawn, Bryan, Xiong, Peng, and Melvin…Missing in action are the famous Qi & Qin..

One have to study..the other take care of her mum..

Saw the 2 loving couples..a kind of indescribable pain flow thru me..

Seem like moi over nite lost all my supports..all my love..all those that are impt to me..

God suddenly took away all my things that belonged to me in a short while…

Mistake was done..and was to learn..but do ppl reali learn? Or ppl still try to hide their actions..? I have learnt..do other ppl learn?

Online or not shown to me is not impt cos heart is not there ani more..no point moi guessing and asking myself why..

Probably chat with others is much more entertaining..

Time to bathe and go and see mummy le..

No comments: