Thursday, November 24, 2005

Down

The sky is crying for my Mummy’s depart these daes…

Life seem so meaningless for me..things just not right for me every hour..every min..every sec..Nothing is right for me..

Nothing…

When will the sun shine on me again?? The dark clouds keep hovering over me..

My future seem dark..i cant see any meaning to go on…

Im nobody…im extra…

There are so many of me on this earth..wats missing 1 of me on this earth..no1 will notice aniwae..

How I wish everything can restart allover again..

Y is other ppl life so perfect yet mine like shit?

Im so jealous of everybody now..

Im jealous of a girl..she is actually my sec sch frien..her mum got cancer too..last stage too..but miracle shone on her mum and her mum recover from cancer..

They said is Jesus heal her mum…Therefore I joined Christianity to seek for miracle too…

But it did not shine on us..

I believe I am a much better and good gal than her..at least I wun cheat on my bf to go for my frien’s bf...but y didn’t God shine his power on us??

Ppl can have perfect relationship.. perfect family.. perfect children.. perfect future.. I also wan..but where r mine??

Mummy is suppose to see me graduate..see me marry..take care of my children…but y god wanna take her away from us??

Where is all my Love? My Love has ran away from me..

Ppl comforted me that the year is ending soon next year will be a good start for me..

Come to the end le so wat? Mummy will not come back…

Everything is so down for me..

Wat else is coming toward me the next moment?

God pls blessing the remaining ppl who truly Loves me..

Ppl…Cherish those who truly Loves U too...


No comments: