Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fool

The evidence was explicit yet I turned blind eye to it..choosing to believe my trust in the person... but yet again as the truth manifests..the person tat was going to be hurt was destined to be me... I haf mutated into something which u dun call homo sapiens coz I am wat u see... Blank n void of emotions... The corrugations in my heart are infinite and unfathomable... The nitez spent alone were morose and unbearable... In life..you may be deemed as indispensable or may juz be peripheral to the someone u regard as special... I am used to being the latter... Is there any point in hankering anymore?? Not when the reverberations from my heart gradually stops.... Its coming to a rest now...

Cruel, heartless and violent...Derives extreme pleasure from people's pain…


No comments: