Sunday, December 17, 2006

ChRiStMaS ShoPpInG!!

Went to Bugis to rebond my hair on sat...done lotsa stuff on grooming..done french manicure for my nails..heez..and learn to make my eyes look more lovely!! lolx..and some Christmas shopping!


Was raining the whole day today..so we decided to do smthing else..and we went shopping!!

Went to orchard with 2 hunks..was raining heavily so we went to far east plaza to walk ard..then slowly proceed to wisma..taka..and finally to Bugis again..heez..and i have to say again..the damage was really great..sobz..but 70% goes to myself! Heez..

Had Curry fish head for dinner!! Yummy!!!!!! slurrppp...heez..

The rain was continuous for the whole day..sianz..went to Street Bugis to walk after dinner..and home sweet home.. =D

Time for me to head on to my bed now..ciao~





Look at the facts!! Can sm1 steal tat star for me?? =P



Women's best friend on a Christmas Tree!!









Shining Shining Christmas Tree!



Diamond Christmas Tree with Xiong!



Another Christmas tree shot with Xiong!





Diamond Christmas Tree with Wei Jiang!




Soo Kee sponsor!!




Busy Bugis..



Act cute!



Yeah!

No comments: