Tuesday, September 27, 2005

HaPpY biRThDaY SiSteR~!

Its long time since I blog..Today is my sis Birthday..Firstly gotta wish her HaPpY BiRthDAy! Muackz!

All of us at home this year did not celebrate our BD..whenever someone BD coming mummy will keep tearing..she feels that its becoz of her that we all can’t celebrate our BD…aniwae birthday to me is not big deal..have the celebrate or not doesn’t matter to me.. =)

Got MC for 3 daes last week..today come back…piles of work awaiting for me to settle..marchiam 2 weeks din work le like that..gotta get ready the payroll..boss pressing me in the P&L..cash flows…arrrrrghh…

Exam is in abt 3 weeks time..still planning how to take my leaves…not much leaves for me to take 7 days..thinking of getting mc..no choice..heez..I cant afford to fail le..fail again this time I gonna say bye bye to SIM le..hai..and I am not gonna fulfil daddy and mummy wishes le..sob..reali gotta study real hard..guess from tmw onwards..gonna go sch and study after my work..hope I wun be too tire by then..heez..

Mummy started chemo therapy for abt 3 weeks leh..she is still as weak..always on the bed..no strength to even feed herself..her mouth is starting to have lotsa ulcers..its due to the chemo I guess..slowly guess her skin will start to crack easily.. =( like wat Peng mention b4 his lips like sausage lip when he got a fall last time..my mummy got a sausage lip now.. =( imagine we have 1 ulcer and we r cursing and swearing here and there..but she got lots ard her mouth..sayang mummy.. =( hope the chemo will be over soon..it will take abt 6 months for her to finish the whole process..hope everything goes well during the whole process..

Daddy is sick too..probably due to the stress and exhaustion..Dear God please take care and free all those that I love away from harm and bad things..

Now guess the most impt thing will be my family and my exam..then others r secondary..somethings have or not really doesn’t matter..have will be a bonus.. I maybe foolish in the past..ppl will grow and learn from experience and adapt to the changing world..As we age..we slowly realize the realistic of this ugly world....Ppl change to survive in this world.. All my frienz r beautiful & wonderful now..this is wat I see now..but years down the road..as the environment and surrounding we live in..ppl change...maybe 5-10 years down the road we will see how we r..

Time to slp le..gonna take an express train to finish off my work asap..then I can slowly plan my leaves for next month..heez.. =) Wish me Luck~!

No comments: